The Hicks Pendant by Thomas O’Brien for Visual Comfort shown in (left to right): Extra Large in Hand-Rubbed Antique Bronze, Extra Large in Bronze with Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass Accents, Large in Polished Nickel, Small in Antique Nickel
Our Hicks Pendant designed by Thomas O’Brien has become a perennial favorite among designers. It has appeared in countless magazine spreads and has become somewhat of a designer “must-have” item. The Hicks is Industrial in style, but it is a rather versatile piece, lending the perfect amount of masculine edge to just about any space. The Hicks Pendant by Thomas O’Brien for Visual Comfort is available in three sizes (small, large and extra large) and it comes in four finishes: Bronze with Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass Accents (shown immediately below), Polished Nickel, Antique Nickel, and Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass.


Jeff Herr Photography

Small Hicks Pendants via Cote de Texas
Extra Large Hicks Pendants in Polished Nickel via Cote de Texas
Extra Large Hicks Pendants in Polished Nickel via Brandon Barre Photography
Small Hicks Pendants in Antique Nickel by Liz Caan Interiors
8 comments:
Thanks for the shout out!
Joni at cote de texas
Our extra large polished nickel Hicks are getting installed in our mud room next week. I am sure once they are up it will turn into one of my favorite spaces in our new home!
Our pleasure, Joni!
Melissa, please send us photos once your project is completed. We would love to see it!
I had wanted to get this lighting ever since I saw them in Style at Home magazine! It's my fave accent in my kitchen! Thx for including mine ! ;))))))
Love it! Want more eye-candy? Here's my recent post.... http://www.desiretodecorate.com/2011/07/hicks-pendant-light-love-it.html
Ode to the Hicks Pendant
Round and Masculine,
Industrial and Sleek,
You, sir, are the perfect compliment
To my designer dreams.
I am ordering three of the small Hicks in Bronze for my kitchen and I am so excited to see them up!
Post a Comment